Monday, August 30, 2010


DC


DC: When i think of DC i think of skateboarding shoes for teenagers.
Website: - Yes my image matches the one on the website, my target audience is correct.
- This website has a bunch of sports and the DC logo on all the clothes the people are wearing.

Lulu Lemon


Lulu Lemon: When i think of Lulu Lemon i think of spandex pants, and being athletic. This brand usually targets women.
Website: - Yes my image matches the one on the website, and my target audience is correct.
-This websites homepage is girls stretching and doing yoga while wearing all lulu lemon clothes.

Thor


Thor: when i think of Thor i think of quadding/dirt biking suits and a few clothes fer teenagers and young adults.
Website: - Yes my image matches the one on the website, and my target audience is correct.
-This websites homepage is boys dirtbiking and wearing full Thor suits.


Fox Racing

Fox: when i think of Fox i think of quadding/dirt biking suits and clothes fer teenagers and young adults.
Website: - Yes my image matches the one on the website, and my target audience is correct.
-This websites homepage is a powerpoint of different people wearing the brand Fox, some are dirtbiking and some of them are hanging out wit friends wearing the clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment